Table of Contents:
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New Update
- Objective of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
- Key Points PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Key facts Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Documents (Eligibility)
- Newly announced Prime Minister’s Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
- PM Kisan Yojana 5th installment new update
- Declaration to invite online application
- How to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020?
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Edit Adhaar Failure Record
- How to check the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 2020 Beneficiary status?
- PMKSNY 2020 Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online Check
- PMKSNY 2020 (procedure for making Kisan Credit Card)
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 4
- Kisan Pension Scheme 2019
- Helpline number
Under this Yojana, the total amount given by the central government is being transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries in three installments of Rs. 2000 through direct bank transfer mode. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020, 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included. The total cost incurred under this scheme is Rs. 75, 000 crores. Through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, 2.25 crore beneficiary farmers have also received the first installment through direct bank transfer (DBT) on 31 March 2019.
New updates have come out under this scheme by the central government. Those people who have applied to get benefits under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020, Kisan Credit Card (those people who have applied to get benefits, those farmers will have to get a Kisan Credit Card under this scheme made under this Yojana. Through this credit card, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, banks have been instructed to issue credit cards within 14 days after receiving the application made by the farmers. This KCC campaign has been started for 15 days from 8 February 2020.
India is an agricultural country. 75% of the people in India are farming. All the farmers of the country are financially dependent on farming. Keeping this in mind, the Government of India gave Prime Minister Kisan Samman for providing financial assistance to the farmers. The scheme has been launched in 2020. Through this scheme to provide better livelihood to the cultivators and to make the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
PM Narendra Modi
Ministry Farmer welfare
Start date of registration
Last date of registration
Not yet declared
Cost of Scheme
Rs 75 ,000
No Of Beneficiary
Small & Marginal Farmer
Financial support of Rs 6000
Mode of application
- The central government will bear all the expenses under this scheme.
- All information related to Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 has been updated on the official website http://pmkisan.gov.in/ by the Government of India.
- Under the new list on this portal, it has been announced to release the names of the beneficiaries from rural and urban areas. 6000 rupees will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the next five years.
- Applicant should have any land up to 2 hectares.
- There should be papers of agricultural land.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- ID proof, driving license, voter ID
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile number
- address proof
- Farm information (farm size, how much land is there)
- Passport Size Photo
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced for the second time after winning the 17th Lok Sabha Election, as per his Modi 2.0 strategy that now all the big small marginal farmers of the country will be included under the Prime Minister’s Samman Nidhi Yojana. The coverage of the scheme has been increased by the Modi government and now all the farmers of the country, who have 1 hectare 2 hectares 3 hectare 4 hectare 5 hectare etc., have any amount of cultivated land to apply under this scheme and to take advantage of the scheme Will be considered eligible for.
Under this scheme, the central government has decided to give the fifth installment to eligible farmers of the country by the central government by 10 April 2020 to send a sum of ₹ 14000 to the bank account of a total of 7 crore farmers through direct benefit transfer. Has been confirmed. Although this installment of this scheme would be started in the last days of April, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has been started by the central government in the first term of PM Narendra Modi and since then eligible farmers are getting their benefits. But this scheme has become more relevant at the time of lockdown.
So far, this work is being done by the central government by instructing various states to include the beneficiaries under the scheme and all the state-wise district-wise, Gram Panchayat-wise, Municipality-wise Municipal Corporation-wise, but now a proposal is being made by the government to accept the online application through the Jan Seva Kendra soon under the scheme, as soon as the work of the online application process is completed, the government will directly go for public service. Prime Minister Samman Nidhi Yojana will invite online applications through the center.
If you want to apply under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then contact your respective Tehsildar / Gram Pradhan / Gram Panchayat. These above-mentioned officers are being included under the scheme by the beneficiaries because the government is not yet accepting the online application forms of the scheme, only by contacting the tehsildar of the concerned area, you can apply for inclusion under the scheme. Are If in future, the Central Government will invite online applications under the scheme, then we will provide you all the information related to the scheme in its Hisar Tika.
Interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to apply under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should follow the below-mentioned method and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the scheme. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Farmers Corner. Click on this option, in this option you will see three more options. Of these, you have to click on the option of New Farmer Registration. After clicking on this option, the New Farmers Registration Form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to fill your Aadhaar number, image code and complete all the information asked.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After this, take a print out of the registration form and secure it for the future.
Farmers of the country whose Aadhaar number has gone wrong in applying under this scheme, and if they want to correct, then they should follow the method given below.
- First, the beneficiary has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Farmer Corner. You will see the option of Edit Adhaar Failure Record in this option, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. You have to fill your Aadhaar number, image code, etc. on this page. After this, you have to click on the option of Search.
- In this way, you can correct your Aadhaar number.
- First, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting this official website, the home will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Farmer Corner. From this option, you will see the option of Beneficiary Status. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can view status from any of the beneficiary status Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number, etc. You have to click on one of these and click on Get Data.
- After this, you can see the benefit status.
- First, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the option of Farmers Corner. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number, image code, captcha code, etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- After this, you will see the current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme below.
- Farmers who are taking advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme of the country will have to get a Kisan Credit Card.
- To get a credit card applied, one has to first go to the bank branch.
- You have to go to that bank branch. Where your farmer has an account of Samman Nidhi. By going there, you have to take the application form.
- After that fill the application form and submit the same.
All three installments of the year 2019 have been received by the people who have applied under this scheme. The Modi government has now started sending the fourth installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi to those farmers. If you too have received three installments so far, you can check the status of the fourth installment. The fourth installment is being provided to the farmers of which states. Its complete information is given below.
- First, the beneficiary will have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of the report. After this, the list will open in front of you.
Apart from this, the central government is soon going to introduce a new social security pension scheme for the small and marginal farmers of the country. This scheme will be addressed by the government in the name of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Older Pension Scheme. Under the scheme, all the beneficiaries will be given mental pension after the age of 60 years. The target is to cover 5 crore beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana within the next 3 years. This scheme has been started by the government on the lines of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana. Under the scheme, online applications will be invited through Jan Seva Kendra and the beneficiaries will be included.
Farmer’s Welfare Section