Topic Cover :
Table of Contents :
1.1. Crops & Premium In PMFBY Scheme 2020
126.96.36.199. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
1.1.1 Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana Activity Calendar
188.8.131.52.Atal Pension Yojana 2019
1.1.2. Revised Fasal Bima Yojana
1.2. Objective of Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
1.3. PM crop insurance scheme new update
1.3.1. Highlights PMFBY Scheme 2020
1.4. Premium deposited so far in the crop insurance scheme
1.4.1. Benefits of Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana
1.4.2. Fasal Bima Yojana’s eligibility
1.4.3. Documents required by PMFBY
2. Online application for Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana 2020?
2.1. How to check the crop insurance scheme application status?
2.2. How to calculate the insurance premiums?
2.3. How to file a complaint
2.3.1 Prime Helpline Number
2.3.2 Important Download
This scheme runs the Indian Agricultural Insurance Company (LIC) for the farmers of the country, in PMFBY Yojana, the insurance of crops damaged due to natural calamities will be passed on to the farmers directly in their bank account. Under the crop insurance scheme and the central government has planned to spend 8800 crore rupees, under the policy, the farmers pay 1.5% for the Kharif crop 2% for the sun crop, according to which natural damage like dry flood hail The government helps in the case of crop damage
Percentage of insurance payable by the farmer
Annual Commercial and Horticultural Crops
Loans sanctioned for loanee farmers on a compulsory basis.
From April to July
October to December
Cut-off date (Lender and Non-Lender) for receipt of proposals from farmers
Cut off date for obtaining yield data
Within a month of the last harvest
Within a month of the last harvest
For the year 2016
For the year 2019
Premium the amount payable by the farmer
In the case of 100 percent loss, the amount of money received by the farmer
The government will help the majority of the farmers in India in crop damage due to the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020. Keeping the farmers interested in farming and providing permanent income, this scheme aims to free the farmers from the losses and worries in the crops. And to cultivate continuously, farmers have to be boosted and make India developed and progressive.
The Central Government has made a new announcement under this scheme Under this announcement, the last date for insurance of Kharif crops has been announced by the Central Government on 31 July 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to avail the benefit of pm fasal bima yojana can apply online by 31 July. Those indebted farmers who do not want insurance facility must inform their bank branch in writing 7 days before the last date. Non-indebted farmers can do crop insurance themselves on CSC, bank, agent, or insurance portal. Under this scheme, the farmers will have to fill the PMFBY application within 10 days of sowing. The benefit of insurance will be given only if your crop has been damaged due to natural disasters.
Name of scheme
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Online application start date
Last date for online application
Always open for new registration
Empowering the farmers of the country
Insurance up to ₹ 200000
Type of scheme
Central government scheme
Fasal Bima Yojana
The scheme has accumulated a premium of Rs 13,000 crore in the last three years, but when the natural disaster struck, the farmers received 4 and a half times the premium as compensation of about Rs 64,000 crore. ‘Tomar said that the premium shares There has been no change in. This is 2 percent for the Kharif crop, 1.5 percent for the Rabi crop, and a maximum of 5 percent for the commercial and horticultural crops. Claims of more than Rs 8,090 crore have been paid under the scheme during the lockdown.
· Under the Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme, the farmers of the country will be given insurance for the damage done to the crops.
- If the crop of a farmer is destroyed due to natural disaster, then they will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a farmer’s crop is destroyed due to any human, then they will not get any benefit under this scheme.
· Under the policy, farmers pay 1.5% for Kharif crop 2% for Ravi crop, according to which the government helps in case of loss of crop due to natural damage like a dry flood hail.
- All farmers of the country can be eligible under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, you can ensure the farming done on your land as well as you can ensure the farmland taken on any borrowed land.
- Those farmers of the country who are not availing any insurance scheme earlier will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Farmer’s ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Address proof of the farmer (eg driving license, passport, voter ID card)
- If the farm has been rented and the farm of the owner has a photocopy of the contract with the owner
- Farm Account Number / Khasra Number Paper
- Applicant photo
· To fill the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana form online, click on this website.
· To apply for फसल बीमा योजना, first of all, you have to create an account on the official website.
- To create an account, you have to click on the registration and all the information asked here will have to be corrected correctly.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button and after that, your account will become official.
After creating an account, you have to log in to your account and fill the form for crop insuranc scheme.
· After filling the form of crop insurance scheme correctly, you have to click on the submit button, after which you will see the message of success on your screen.
· First, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
· You will see the option of Application Status on this home page, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
· On this page, you have to fill your Receipt Number, then enter the captcha code, after which you will have to click on the Search Status button.
· After clicking, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
· First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
· On this home page, you will see the option of Insurance Calculator. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
· On this page you will have to select some information asked like crop selection, year, scheme, state, district, crop, etc.
· After filling all the information you have to click on the button of Calculate. After this, you can calculate the premium.
· First, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option of Technical Grievance.
· You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter the name, mobile number, email id, and comments.
· After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will get a complaint.
Note-Farmers who want to apply under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana can also apply from government offices like Bank / PACS / Jan Seva Kendra Insurance Agent or direct insurance company. For more information related to this scheme, you can also visit the official website
Under this scheme, helpline number has also been issued for the farmers of the country. If any farmer has any problem related to this scheme, then he can get relief from his problem by contacting this helpline number and more related to this scheme. Can get information.