PM Rojgar Yojana Online | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Application Form | Prime Minister Employment Yojana Online Application | PMRY Loan Eligibility | pradhan Mantri berojgari bhatta yojna 2020 | pradhan mantri yuva rojgar yojana registration
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
- PMRY Loan Yojana 2020
- Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- PMRY Scheme total Project Cost
- Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Key Facts
- Documents required for PMRY 2020 (Eligibility)
- How to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2020?
- Recent Modifications to the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Under the Yojana, the central government provides loans to unemployed youth of the country through various banks to start their own business. The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana should be up to Rs 2 lakh. Unemployed youth who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions can avail of this Yojana.
The economically weaker unemployed youth of the country, whose annual income from all sources is up to Rs 40,000, can be availed by the unemployed youth PMRY Loan Yojana 2020. The government will also provide 10 to 15 days of free trials to the economically weak unemployed youth of the country so that the youth can run their own business efficiently. The Government of India has started PMRY 2020 to address the growing unemployment of the country. Reservation has been given mainly to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST) and Women and Backward Classes (OBC) under this Yojana.
18 to 35 years
Minimum 8th-grade pass
Rate of interest
Normal rate determined by the bank
Three to 7 years after the initial moratorium time has expired
Annual family income should not exceed Rs 40,000
The permanent residence of the beneficiary must be at least 3 years old
There should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution/bank / cooperative bank
Subsidy and Margin Money
The subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower
No collateral for project up to Rs.2 lakh
Weaker sections (SCs/STs), including women
Project Cost (Loan Amount)
|Business Sector||Rs. 2 lakh|
|Service Sector||Rs. 5 lakh|
|Industry Sector||Rs. 5 lakh|
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of the country by providing loans by banks at a low-interest rate to start their own business and reduce the unemployment in the country. And the educated youth of the country have to be taken towards progress. The unemployed youth of the country have to be made self-reliant through the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana. Under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, unemployed youth and women are encouraged to start their own business.
- The central government will provide a 10% to 20% subsidy to the beneficiaries under the Yojana.
- This Yojana is for economically weaker sections unemployed youth and women.
- Under PMRY, the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakh to the beneficiaries by banks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 40, 000.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, this reservation is 22.5 under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana and 27% for the backward classes.
- The total cost of the business started by the unemployed youth of the country should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Applicants applying should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants must have passed at least 8 classes.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant who must be 3 years old.
- Under this Yojana women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people have been given 10 years of age relaxation, that is, they can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of the person applying the Yojana should not exceed 40 thousand.
- The applicant has not previously taken a loan from any bank.
- Aadhar Card.
- income certificate caste certificate
- identity card
- Details of the business to be started
- a mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar
- First of all, go to the official website of the Yojana to apply in the Prime Minister’s Employment Yojana 2020.
- After this, download the application form from the official website of PMRY. After that, fill all the information asked in the application form like an applicant’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- Attach all the documents with the application form, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and submit it.
- After this, the application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank and you will be contacted within 1 week.
- After verification of the application form and documents, under this Yojana, you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business. By this process, your application will be done.