pradhan mantri solar panel yojana | pradhan mantri Solar Panel Yojana Form | Free Solar Panel Registration | pradhan mantri solar panel yojana apply | pradhan mantri solar panel yojana registration
Table of Contents:
1. Prime Minister Solar Panel Plan Budget 2020
1.1. Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme 2020
1.1.1.PM Free Solar Panel Scheme 2020
1.2. Kusum Solar Panel Yojana
1.2.1. Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
1.2.2. Key Points Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
1.2.3. Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Important Documents (Eligibility)
1.3. Benefits of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme
18.104.22.168. Check PM Modi Yojana List 2019
1.3.1. Silent Factors Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
1.4. Prime Free Solar Panel Registration 2020
The Union Government has announced to extend this scheme in the budget 2020 so that it can meet the irrigation and power needs of the farmers themselves. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the extension of the Prime Minister Solar Panel Yojana on Saturday 1 February 2020 on Saturday 1 February 2020. The government has made another big announcement under this scheme that the government will give 60% of the total cost of the solar pump as a subsidy to the farmers. Presenting the budget of 2020, the Finance Minister has said that under the Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme 2020, 20 lakh farmers of the country will be benefited.
This solar panel scheme is providing an option for farmers to earn up to Rs 80000 annually. Under Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana, farmers can make electricity from solar energy by putting solar panels on their barren lands and can earn money every month by selling it to various government and non-government power companies. Under the Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme (Kusum Scheme), 5 acres of land is required to set up a 1-megawatt solar plant, ie 1 acre of land generates 0.2 megawatts of electricity. Farmers of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme and want to apply in it, read our article carefully till the end.
Under this scheme, arrangements will be made to run 17.5 lakh irrigation pumps in the first phase with the help of the tire panel. Under this scheme, by 2022, three crore irrigation pumps in the country will be provided with solar energy instead of electricity or diesel. The pradhan mantri Free Solar Panel Scheme 2020 will help curb diesel consumption and crude oil imports. Under this scheme, 15 lakh farmers (15 million farmers will be provided funds to install grid-connected solar pumps.) Will be provided for installing grid-connected solar pumps. A budget of 50 thousand crores has been presented by the Finance Minister under this scheme (Budget of 50 thousand crores has been presented by the Finance Minister).
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Farmers of the Country
Start Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply
Not Yet Declared
Cost of Scheme
Rs 10000 crore
Time duration of Scheme
Mode of Application
To Double Farmers Income
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- Farmer’s land documents like Khasra Khatauni etc.
- Declaration Form
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number
· Farmers can eliminate or save petroleum fuel costs by installing solar irrigation pumps.
· Another benefit of the schemes is that farmers can sell surplus power directly to the government.
· Kusum Yojana is a dual benefit scheme of the Central Government.
· Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme will provide additional income to those farmers who will install solar power plants on their land.
· Under the solar plant scheme, the farmer can easily grow vegetables, pulses, etc.
- The Central Government has allocated Rs 48000 crore for the Kusum Yojana for a period of ten years.
- The scheme will start with building a 10,000 MW solar plant on wastelands and providing 1.75 million off-grid agricultural solar pumps.
- It will promote decentralized solar power generation, reduce the transmission losses of DISCOMS as well as support to improve the financial health of DISCOMs by reducing subsidy burden in the agricultural sector.
- Farmers can cultivate small vegetable crops by drawing charts under solar power plant
If you want to apply online or register under the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel yojana, first go to the official website of MNRE, after which read all the detailed guidelines related to the scheme, eligibility benefits, etc. Electricity distribution companies and nodal agencies and MNRE will implement the scheme for which detailed guidelines will be issued soon. At the same time, the Ministry of New and Renewal energy was also told to avoid submitting any registration fee to beneficiaries and the general public on any kind of false / duplicate or false websites or sharing their data on such websites. They can contact their distribution companies or state renewable energy nodal agencies for any information in this regard.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, India.